Monday, November 23, 2015

Not to brag, but I was just pre-approved for a Gamestop credit card.

Just got an email this morning and I can't contain my excitement. I've always dreamed about something like this happening, and now today my dreams have become a reality.

I had to step away from my desk for a minute. Lightheaded, I stumbled into the bathroom and threw up. Me, a Gamestop credit card holder? And they approved ME? 

I imagined the CEO of Gamestop saying "Wow, GB is a great gamer and an even greater friend. He deserves an easy way to get the games he needs, especially since he is at a point in his life where a $60 video game is something that he needs to break up into 6 separate payments."

You want to know the best part? 26.99% interest rate. You'd have to be stupid NOT to get this card. I'm basically getting paid to play video games now!

Sorry for ranting, I just wanted to show my excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment