Tuesday, December 29, 2015

touched a girl's hand on the train today, it was dope

i was on the train this morning, commuting to my job in the city when a 919 hottie came up to me. we were both holding onto the pole. 

i had been eating a jimmy dean's egg sandwich and i had forgotten a napkin so i was getting my grease all over the pole. the girl's hand touched my jimmy deans snail trail and she moved her hand up the pole to avoid it.

little did she know my hand was waiting there like a coiled cobra ready to strike (i wasnt going to strike this girl, its an expression). she brushed my hand on the way to grabbing the pole again. she said out loud "ugh, this pole is disgusting" and I got nervous and said "have a good day" and got off at the wrong stop. 

still it was pretty dope though. going to try and brush up against her next time if shes on the train. got to bring napkins too because i had to lick my fingers and they tasted metallic

No comments:

Post a Comment