Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Thinking about having kids so nobody calls me a virgin anymore

since I am a foreveralone I was thinking of adopting a kid, so I can say I plowed his mom and she died or something. 

i do not know much about kids but I was thinking I'd adopt one a little older so that way he is indoor trained and stuff. Then I just need to buy some clothes and send him to school and stuff. that isn't bad because I drive by the local elementary school on my way to work so it seems pretty easy.

i am tired of being bullied at work for being a virgin. whenever i go into the break room everyone will yell "sound the virgin alarm!" and start making ambulance noises while I prepare my bowl of honey nut cheerios. it is embarrassing and i just want to eat my dereal (desk-cereal) in peace. i am tired of my coworkers leaving condoms on my desk and then when i sit down they all come and take them away because they say i will never need these.

am i ready to become a father? please advise.

No comments:

Post a Comment