Monday, November 21, 2016

I remember when I first introduced drunkmuggle to my grandfather.

I remember when I first introduced drunkmuggle to my grandfather. 

"Careful," I said quietly to muggle. "My grandfather is very old. Please honor him, and be gentle with this old fella's brittle bones." 

Drunkmuggle approached my grandfather and extended his hand. "How do you do, old eye-talian," he said to my grandfather (who we call Peep Pop). I held my breath, hoping that introducing my Peep Pop to drunkmuggle would not be a mistake. Peep Pop extended his bony, quivering hand to meet drunkmuggle's, but all of a sudden I noticed a mischievous look in drunkmuggle's eyes.

"Don't do it, Peep Pop!" I howled, but it was too late. Drunkmuggle grabbed his hand and crushed it, breaking every one of Peep Pop's decrepit fingers. "Ya snooze ya lose, old man!" Drunkmuggle exclaimed, giddy with power.

He ran over to my Peep Pop's bookcase, where he began wildly looking through his books. He eventually found my Peep Pop's baseball card collection in its trading card book and took it off the shelf.

"Let's see," drunkmuggle mused, as he flipped through the pages. He stopped when he saw Peep Pop's prized possession, a rare Hank Aaron baseball card. "Who is this dusty old geezer?" drunkmuggle said, as he tore the card in half. 

At this point, I was paralyzed with fear and disbelief, and my Peep Pop was in the deepest pain I had ever seen. He began to smash his left hand to match his broken right hand, and was screaming out "Hank, my boy," in memorial of his ruined card.

"Muggle, that's enough," I said, fighting back tears. "This dirty old man has learned his lesson to exist in the same room as you. Please spare him." Drunkmuggle looked back at me with a delirious smile.

"I'm not done yet."

He ran over to my grandfather's candy dish and pulled out all the Werther's Originals and cough drops and other things that old people consider candy and shoved them in Peep Pop's mouth. He then grabbed my Peep Pop's Congressional Medal of Freedom (which was awarded to him for killing the most civilians in the Vietnam War) and beamed it at Peep Pop's head, sending my Peep Pop to the Shadow Realm.

Drunkmuggle then left, making me have to take care of my own Peep Pop's funeral pyre and forge my name into his will all by myself.

tl;dr - drunkmuggle does not resepct elders


No comments:

Post a Comment